Water resources of Assam - Social Village.
An Essay On Flood In Assam.. In that case, rainy season water can’t flow out from the living areas, especially from the roads and drains. Water gets blocked around the people’s houses and as a result, it creates an artificial flood.. One of the main is its water resources or rivers.
Water scarcity involves water crisis, water shortage, water deficit or water stress. Water scarcity can be due to physical water scarcity and economic water scarcity. Physical water scarcity refers to a situation where natural water resources are unable to meet a region’s demand and economic water scarcity is a result of poor water management resources.
Assam is known for Assam tea and Assam silk. The state was the first site for oil drilling in Asia. (12) Assam is home to the one-horned Indian rhinoceros, along with the wild water buffalo, pygmy hog, tiger and various species of Asiatic birds, and provides one of the last wild habitats for the Asian elephant.
Sample Essay on Natural Resources for Students Essay 1 (400 words) Natural resources are those precious gifts for us that are much important for living on this earth. These are air, water, land, trees, wood, soil, minerals, petroleum, metals and sunshine.
Water resources are sources of water that are useful or potentially useful. Uses of water include agricultural, industrial, household, recreational and environmental activities. Virtually all of these human uses require fresh water.97% of the water on the Earth is salt water.However, only three percent is fresh water; slightly over two thirds of this is frozen in glaciers and polar ice caps.(1).
Ministry of Water Resources Brahmaputra Board Recruitment 2020 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on June 17, 2017. Get Direct Official Link for applying Ministry of Water Resources Brahmaputra Board Recruitment 2020 along with current Ministry of Water Resources Brahmaputra Board Recruitment official Notification 2020 here.
The further projections are that by 2025 grater part of India may go without water unless suitable new resources are tapped and available water is conserved. Total water in the world estimated to be 1.5 billion cu.Km. about 95% of this is in the salty seas, of the remaining 5% fresh water, 60M.cu.Km are immobilized as continuously frozen polar ice and snow, leaving only 1.5M.cu.Km.